Saturday, April 4, 2015

May Your Easter Be Blessed...

 It's been an incredibly blessed Holy Week here, and, although I would love to share about it all right now, I cannot.  It's after 11 p.m. and I have one child still awake...


You see, w
hen we got home from Easter Vigil Mass, these two sweet babes decided to put out 12 carrots "for the 12 disciples" (their idea, not mine) Then, they changed into jammies and promptly fell into sweet slumber after a bedtime story.

Their big brother, however, remains awake.

It happens a lot - especially before Easter and Christmas.  My oldest wants so badly to sleep, but cannot quiet his mind. 

So it is that I am just popping in here to wish each and every one of you a beautiful Easter day filled with joy and renewal before going in to snuggle my oldest child to sleep.


May your Lenten journey have culminated in all things beautiful and blessed and may your Easter season shine with light and love.

Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails